The top 5 (okay 6) reasons why winter is a great time for a pet session! - Wichita Pet Photographer
- It's not hot. Trust me your pet does not really like having to stand outside in 100F temps! Plus you get to showcase those great boots you only get to wear in winter at your session!
- Session time! Winter means that less sun. While it's not super warm out, it means that you won't be blinded by the sun and we can change up the time of your session!
- No hot pavement! A big concern for pet session in the summer in Kansas is that the pavement is so hot. We do not want our furry clients to have injured tootsies!
- Great backgrounds! A big plus of winter sessions, we have great neutral foliage in our parks!
- Less traffic! Have you ever tried to walk around some parks and all you see are rollbladers, runners, families with running little humans etc. etc. etc. In the winter, there are a lot less traffic!
- No bugs...no explanation required!